Monday, May 11, 2009

Hi and Bye for now...


Hi - my name is RosFrankie. What's your name?

Most critters are born but I was copyrighted in 2008 by Jule Dupre. I don't even know what copyright means but I will find out because I ask lots of questions. Sometimes I find the right answers and sometimes I find the wrong answers and sometimes I don't find any answers at all. But I always keep looking for answers because I never know what I will find. I have lots of friends and we have lots of adventures together.

Right now I am learning how to blog.

Do you know how to blog? Maybe you can help me learn to blog...
I hope to be fully blogging by October 2009. Then you can follow my story until it never ends, because when I stop telling my part of the story, it will be time for you to add to the story with your characters and their adventures. Adventures are learning experiences and everybody is always learning, even when they are asleep.....that's what makes sharing stories fun and interesting.


So, now, I will write the beginning, Chapter One 'TuTu Troubles' and then I will be back in October to blog the rest of the story. I can't blog during the summer because I will be on a treasure hunt. But I will tell you all about my treasure hunting adventures in October when I start doing my weekly blog.


Until then, enjoy life every day and question everything you learn....because every answer brings more questions and questions are why we go on treasure hunts....

RosFrankie









Chapter 1 - May 14, 2009 - Tutu Troubles

Chapter 2 – Oct. 07, 2009About My Friends
Chapter 3 – Oct. 15, 2009The Inheritance
Chapter 4 – Oct. 22, 2009Finding Answers
Chapter 5 – Oct. 29, 2009A New Friend
Chapter 6 – Nov. 05, 2009A Treasure Map
Chapter 7 – Nov. 12, 2009A Treasure Hunt
Chapter 8 – Nov. 19, 2009And Beyond
Chapter 9 – Nov. 26, 2009Lost Data
Chapter 10 – Dec. 3, 2009Found Data
Chapter 11 – Dec. 10, 2009The Castle Cellar
Chapter 12 – Dec. 17, 2009Forever Never Ending

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! :) I'm very proud of you. RosFrankie is a wonderful character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I'm also proud of you! Your first blog.

    Someday we'll be saying, "we knew her when..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so much to learn!...so many buttons to push and some of them are red....
    prepare for questions, questions, questions.....I can supply all the wrong answers...

    ReplyDelete